WHO Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is now predicting a new hypothetical pathogen which is allegedly 20 times more deadly than SARS-CoV-2. (See below his WEF speech.)
The coming hypothetical Disease X: “Disease X” is an invented construct, first presented by Bill Gates two years ago at the February 2022 Munich Security Conference. According to Bill Gates “another Pandemic Is All But Certain.”
“The risks of severe disease from Covid-19 have “dramatically reduced” but another pandemic is all but certain”. says Bill Gates.
“A potential new pandemic would likely stem from a different pathogen to that of the coronavirus family” (CNBC). “We’ll have another pandemic. It will be a different pathogen next time,” Gates said.
In his presentation at the Davos24 WEF, The WHO Director General WHO Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus essentially recants Bill Gates’ premonition, pointing to the alleged severity of the Covid-19 crisis initiated in early 2020, in blatant contradiction with official WHO data, writes Global Research.
The coming hypothetical Disease X: Dr. Tedros is now predicting a new hypothetical pathogen which is allegedly 20 times more deadly than SARS-CoV-2.
According to Forbes: Disease X, a hypothetical unknown threat, is the name used among scientists to encourage the development of countermeasures, including vaccines and tests, to deploy in the case of a future outbreak—the WHO convened a group of over 300 scientists in November 2022 to study the “unknown pathogen that could cause a serious international epidemic,” positing a mortality rate 20 times that of Covid-19″
- New Cancer Tsunami expected from 2025: Those younger than 50 are most affected, spiking since the Covid vaccines began in 2021
- Brace for Impact: Disease X may be 20 times Deadlier Than COVID-19, says WHO and Bill Gates
- COVID and Myocarditis: Review of post-jab autopsies concluded that mRNA COVID shots are causally linked to lethal myocarditis
- Time Magazine on Escalating COVID Vaccine Heart Issues
- COVID-19: The most sophisticated propaganda operation in history
The coming hypothetical Disease X: Video: Tedros states that Covid was “The First Disease X:”
Misleading Statements by Dr. Tedros on Covid-19:
- WHO Director General Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, launched a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) on January 30th 2020. There was 83 “confirmed Cases” outside China for a population of 6.4 billion people.
- There was no “scientific basis” to justify the launching of a Worldwide Public Health Emergency.
- On February 20th, 2020: At a briefing in Geneva, the WHO Director General Dr Tedros, said that he was “concerned that the chance to contain the coronavirus outbreak was “closing” …“I believe the window of opportunity is still there, but that the window is narrowing.” Those statements were based on 1076 “confirmed cases” outside China.
- The WHO officially declared a Worldwide pandemic on March 11, 2020 at a time when the number of PCR cases outside China (6.4 billion population) was of the order of 44,279 cumulative confirmed cases
- All so-called confirmed cases are the result of the PCR test, which does not detect the virus.
- In the US on March 9, 2020, there were 3,457 “confirmed cases” out of a population of 329.5 million people.
- In Canada on March 9, 2020, there were 125 “confirmed cases” out of a population of 38.5 million people.
- In Germany on March 9, 2020, there were 2948 “confirmed cases” out of a population of 83.2 million people.
The above is a summary. Scroll down for references and analysis.
The level of censorship in social media and search engines is all-time high. Do like thousands of others, subscribe to The Herland Report newsletter here!
Led by Scandinavian bestselling author, Hanne Nabintu Herland, The Herland Report news and opinion website provides independent analysis from leading Western intellectuals and ground breaking YouTube interviews, cutting through the mainstream media rhetoric. It is a great place to watch interviews and read the articles of leading intellectuals, thought leaders, authors and activists from across the political spectrum. The Herland Report believes in freedom of speech and its editorial policy resides above the traditional Left vs Right paradigm which we believe has lost its relevance and ability to describe the current driving forces in Western politics.