Book Review: From a macro-historic perspective, the West is slowly regressing, and the ultra-rich are becoming “the globalist version of feudal lords, as the new Western slave class emerges beneath them.”
But how did this lamentable state of affairs come to pass in the first place? Marxism — in its myriad forms and iterations — is Hanne Nabintu Herland’s answer in her new book, The Billionaire World: How Marxism Serves the Elite.
Billionaires and Poverty: Since the 1960s, beginning with the “free sex and drugs” movement, Marxism, especially in the guise of godless materialism, has wormed its way into Western culture, poisoning, corrupting, and destroying everything that originally made the West great, and therefore making it ripe for the most powerful — meaning the richest — to manipulate and control.
So argues bestselling author Hanne Nabintu Herland, in her latest book, The Billionaire World: How Marxism Serves the Elite.
What is ultimately behind so many of the (manufactured) ills currently plaguing the West, from leftist lunacy and gender insanity to unnecessary lockdowns and wars? In a word, the ultra-rich — the billionaire elite, writes historian and bestselling author, Raymond Ibrahim in his book review of The Billionaire World, at PJ Media.
Billionaires and Poverty: In a series of brisk chapters, Herland — an African-born historian of religions and founder of The Herland Report in Scandinavia — traces all of the world’s major problems back to the billionaire elite and their use of Marxist repression and social engineering.
While this may seem counterintuitive, Herland makes — and documents — several powerful arguments.
- Paul C. Roberts book review of The Billionaire World, number 1 bestseller on Amazon: One of the Few Remaining European Intellects Stands Up for Truth as the Guarantor of Liberty
- Covid shutdown made billionaires filthy rich: Read how scientists help the elites achieve their goals
- The erosion of liberty and tyrannical rise of groupthink: Raymond Ibrahim lauds Hanne Herland’s Amazon Bestseller Nr. 1 “The Billionaire World”
- NEW BOOK now Number 1 on Amazon: The Billionaire World. How Marxism serves the Elite – by Hanne Nabintu Herland
- Hanne Herland’s main message in “The Billionaire World” is that we have Forgotten God – It leaves us without a Moral Compass
Billionaires and Poverty: The fact that a tiny elite controls much can be seen in that even seemingly opposing and competing brands, such as Coke and Pepsi, are usually owned by the same company, says Herland.
The same applies to supposedly opposing “leftist” and “rightist” media. A paltry six corporations control 90% of all U.S. media. As for the political arena, the “richest 0.01% have accounted for 40% of all campaign contributions through corporate donations.”
In short, “These mastodonte private companies completely dominate our way of life, what we eat, drink, watch on TV, what we wear, and who we vote for.”
Little wonder that, no matter what happens in the world, and no matter how such developments are detrimental to the average person, the ultra-rich tend only to get richer.
According to Herland, “82% of all wealth generated in 2017 went to the richest 1% among us, while the poorest world population of 3.7 billion saw no increase in wealth.” Read the full book review here.