Herland Report: Justin Trudeau Nazi accusations: During question period, the Conservative Party upheld their parliamentary obligation to hold the Prime Minister accountable for enacting the Emergencies Act.
Instead of answering questions, he resorted to accusing Melissa Lantsman, a Jewish Member of Parliament and a descendant of Holocaust survivors, of supporting those waving swastikas.
There were many on the opposition side of the House who immediately came to her defence. However, the Liberal benches were silent on the Prime Minister’s demeaning comments, writes Jamie Schmale at Global Research.
Prime Minister Trudeau should immediately apologize and focus on unifying the nation rather than stoking divisions for political gain.
Justin Trudeau Nazi accusations: This comes as prime minister Trudeau accuses the truckers protesting mandatory vaccination of being antisemittic, islaophobic, anti-Black, racists, homophobes, transphobes:
On the the prime minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau addressed the nation regarding the Freedom Convoy protest movement at a Press Conference from an undisclosed location which was broadcast live.
He portrayed the protesters as violent people, racists and more.
- Archbishop Viganò Supports Trucker Convoy: Stop Elite New World Order Tyranny
- Global Trucker Convoys protest Elite Shutdown of Society and Authoritarian Mandates
- Battlefield America: The Ongoing American War on Americans
- Neo-Marxist New Left: Universities Propaganda teaches Milennials Anarchy
- PODCAST Paul Craig Roberts: No independent governments in Europe, Washington owns them
On the 2nd of February, he added another layer with a tweet. (Below, See )
Justin Trudeau Nazi accusations: Are the protesters really what he claims them to be?
I was there for four days with my camera, I never saw or witnessed anything close to what he describes.
Is it possible this is all made up? If it is, what is the purpose?