The Billionaire World. How Marxism serves the Elite: In the West, the ultra-rich own almost everything.
Private investment corporations such as Blackrock, Vanguard, Capital World, Berkshire Hathaway and State Street represent capital owners who dominate media companies, Big Tech, Big Pharma, the military complex, real estate and the food industry. Buy it here!
Mastodonte companies completely dominate: They also fund politicians and exert strong influence over government institutions. These companies completely dominate our way of life.
In my newly released book, The Billionaire World. How Marxism serves the Elite, I examine how these investment firms have become so powerful that they control most of the world capital, writes historian of comparative religions, best-selling author and founder of The Herland Report, Hanne Nabintu Herland. First published as a WND commentary.
With government support from the political elites, the new billionaire class freely engages in the transferring of wealth from the lower classes unto themselves.
Democratic presidential candidate, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. recently pointed out that: “The working class is now systematically being stripped of their wealth by the corporate elite. Congress functions as indentured servants to the big corporations. The culture war is an orchestrated dispute that keeps blacks and whites fighting each other. It is a distraction from the real culprits of this which is the Big Three: BlackRock, Vanguard and State Street, these huge corporations that now own 88 % of the S&P 500 firms. They are now trying to buy every single family home in America. If we stay on the current trajectory, they will own 60 % of the single family homes by 2030.”
- NEW BOOK: The Billionaire World. How Marxism serves the Elite – by Hanne Nabintu Herland
- The Billionaire World: Discover how the Globalist Billionaire Class took over Democracy
- “The Billionaire World. How Marxism serves the Elite” by Hanne Nabintu Herland is a razor sharp analysis of how the elites use Marxist repression to achieve their goals
- Alan Greenspan and Economic Ethics: We cannot build the economy without an ethical foundation
- Corporatist Fascism: How the Left and the Right joined forces to kill Democracy and empower the Billionaire class