“Hanne Nabintu Herland has written another important book in which she explains the consequences of the control exercised over the entire Western World and a chunk of the rest of the world by a handful of giant American investment companies who have no commitment to freedom and morality.”
This writes Dr. Paul Craig Roberts in the back-page blurp about Herland’s latest book, The Billionaire World. How Marxism serves the Elite. Buy it here!
The Globalist Billionaire Class: It is a razor sharp analysis of how the corporate and political elites use Marxist repression of the people to achieve their goals.
In the West, the ultra-rich control almost everything. They fund politicians and exert strong influence on government spending.
Mastodonte private companies completely dominate our way of life, what we eat, drink, watch on TV, what we wear and who we vote for. They are the owners of social media, the mainstream media and the entertainment business.
Yet, it would be impossible for the billionaire class to amass this wealth into their own hands, without the active use of socialist repression.
The Marxist attack on historic Western values has weakened the very core of our culture, destroyed social stability and the family, quenched free speech and silenced the people – and thereby removed the obstacles for the billionaire class to gain centralized control.
Marxism has been the perfect tool to destroy the traditional system of trust, personal responsibility and equality regardless of race, class, or gender. Read the shocking story of how Marxism was used to curb freedom.
- “The Billionaire World. How Marxism serves the Elite” by Hanne Nabintu Herland is a razor sharp analysis of how the elites use Marxist repression to achieve their goals
- Alan Greenspan and Economic Ethics: We cannot build the economy without an ethical foundation
- Billionaire Ray Dalio says US economy in existential threat if Capitalism does not Redistribute
- Corporatist Fascism: How the Left and the Right joined forces to kill Democracy and empower the Billionaire class
- The Protestant Ethic and Capitalism: The idea was to earn money, be trustworthy and have something to give to others
- The Billionaire Capitalism of today is a total Perversion of the Historic Capitalism that brought millions out of poverty
The Globalist Billionaire Class: The current day globalist capitalism that became dominant since the mid-1980s fundamentally deviates from historic capitalism.
It is heavily influenced by the Marxist revolt against traditional virtues. This is key as the rebellion against historic capitalism, which blossomed coupled with the Protestant ethic and its requirement of trustworthiness, creates an atheist vacuum of confusion and instates the meaninglessness of life in a society characterized by the general degeneration of solidarity and compassion.