In my newly released book, The Billionaire World. How Marxism serves the Elite, number 1 on Amazon Hot Releases, I examine how Western investment firms have become so powerful that they control most of the world capital.
Number 1 bestseller on Amazon, The Billionaire World: Democratic presidential candidate, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. recently pointed out that: “The working class is now systematically being stripped of their wealth by the corporate elite.”
“Congress functions as indentured servants to the big corporations. The culture war is an orchestrated dispute that keeps blacks and whites fighting each other. It is a distraction from the real culprits of this which is the Big Three: BlackRock, Vanguard and State Street, these huge corporations that now own 88 % of the S&P 500 firms.”
Buy the book here and read more.
NEW BOOK The Billionaire World: The development of wealthy nation states in the West was accelerated by the 1700s Industrial Revolution and growing global trade. Higher living standards and rapid technological
developments have been a dominating, ongoing trend since then.
Western nations have historically engaged in broad international trade while also developing the local, domestic market.
Yet, in the 1980s, we were told that the new globalist, transnational system that gave Western companies new markets beyond national borders would cause the world’s poor to get their share of the wealth, as industries were transferred to cheaper labour countries.
- NEW BOOK: The Billionaire World. How Marxism serves the Elite – by Hanne Nabintu Herland
- The Billionaire World: Discover how the Globalist Billionaire Class took over Democracy
- “The Billionaire World” by Hanne Herland is a razor sharp analysis of how the elites use Marxist repression to achieve their goals
- Alan Greenspan and Economic Ethics: We cannot build the economy without an ethical foundation
- Corporatist Fascism: How the Left and the Right joined forces to kill Democracy and empower the Billionaire class
NEW BOOK The Billionaire World: We were to embrace the fact that the so-called “Third World” was now to become part of the international workers system and would see their living standard rise while Westerners continued to blossom.
Yet, the very opposite has happened in many places in the West. With the closing of manufacturers, the wage level has gone down and inequality has exploded. In 2016, 1% of the population in the world had more wealth than the remaining 99%, according to Oxfam.
In its earlier years, global world trade has benefitted the Western population immensely by providing sought after merchandise at more affordable prices and pushing technological advancement. Wonderful goods “made in China” have poured into the homes of us all.
All paid for in the U.S. dollar world currency, it is the fiat system upon which the petrodollar and American wealth depends.
One may argue that the rise of China has also fueled the rise of the Western oligarch elite, who have produced goods where the raw materials are cheaper and the working force is paid much less than in the West.
Gradually, the Western middle and lower classes have been deprived of a fair share of the benefits. Also, as vital industries and factories were outsourced, the knowhow was, to a large degree, lost. In the United States, one must go back to the mid-1980s to find the peak years of middle class incomes and living standards.
Since then, the economic decline for regular Americans has been of historic proportions.
According to a 2018 Pew Research Center, only 52% of the American population now qualify as middle class, who are losing income to the upper classes, causing the income disparity to grow: “The widening income gap between upper-income households and middle- and lower-income households this century is the continuation of a decades-long trend”.
Buy the book here and read more.