Today marks the first time in the history of the United States that a President has been criminally indicted.
“By 2025 we are going to be at war, we will have a currency collapse and live in a virtual police state. The Bill of Rights is gone. This is insanity,” Glenn Beck says to Tucker Carlson Tonight, reacting to the indictment of Donald Trump.
America is finished says Glenn Beck: Glenn Beck is a leading American media personality, political commentator, author, and co-founder of Blaze Media, a multiplatform news and entertainment network available on television, radio, and the internet. He is a leading voice for conservatism and is a staunch defender of the Constitution, individual liberties, and free markets.
“Donald Trump is no longer a person. He is a symbol. A symbol of the average, everyday guy that keeps getting screwed every time, watching other people screwing up big banks and their companies and getting away with it, but if they did it they would be in prison for 25 years, but because they are part of the elite they are getting away with it.”
America is finished says Glenn Beck: “Please turn to God, pray for peace, put on the full armor of God,”
It is not going to end well for the Democrats in the next election. You are not going to stop a hundred million people.”
- January 6 Charade: New surveillance footage shows “QAnon Shaman” peacefully guided around Capitol by Police
- International Dollar System Breaking Up: Federal Reserve’s higher interest rates are devaluing the asset side balance sheets
- Donald Trump speech on the Deep State is likely to result in him being suicided if he is arrested and jailed
- The Psychology of Totalitarianism: Crisis narrative, destructive groupthink, free-floating anxiety
- The Orchestrated January 6 Insurrection: Tucker Carlson’ revealing material proves mass disinformation
- Matt Taibbi: Digital McCarthyism Twitter Files, Horrifying Repression at Google, Twitter, Facebook
America is finished says Glenn Beck: “This country is in shambles. There is going to be a hundred million people will walk on broken glass and through fire to vote for someone other than this corrupt, Banana republic administration,” Beck concluded.
The level of censorship in social media and search engines is all-time high. Do like thousands of others, subscribe to The Herland Report newsletter here!
Led by Scandinavian bestselling author, Hanne Nabintu Herland, The Herland Report news and opinion website provides independent analysis from leading Western intellectuals and ground breaking YouTube interviews, cutting through the mainstream media rhetoric. It is a great place to watch interviews and read the articles of leading intellectuals, thought leaders, authors and activists from across the political spectrum. The Herland Report believes in freedom of speech and its editorial policy resides above the traditional Left vs Right paradigm which we believe has lost its relevance and ability to describe the current driving forces in Western politics.