The new initiative explored deep, divide between Biden and Trump voters:
— Majorities — often large majorities — of both Biden and Trump voters express some form of distrust for voters, elected officials, and media sources they associate with the other side. A strong majority of Trump voters see no real difference between Democrats and socialists, and a majority of Biden voters at least somewhat agree that there is no real difference between Republicans and fascists.
End of the U.S.? The report further found that:
— Significant numbers of both Trump and Biden voters show a willingness to consider violating democratic tendencies and norms if needed to serve their priorities. Roughly 2 in 10 Trump and Biden voters strongly agree it would be better if a “President could take needed actions without being constrained by Congress or courts,” and roughly 4 in 10 (41%) of Biden and half (52%) of Trump voters at least somewhat agree that it’s time to split the country, favoring blue/red states seceding from the union.
“The divide between Trump and Biden voters is deep, wide, and dangerous. The scope is unprecedented, and it will not be easily fixed,” said UVA Center for Politics Director Larry J. Sabato.
— On one hand, roughly 80% of Trump and Biden voters view democracy as preferable to any non-democratic kind of government.
— On the other hand, more than 6 in 10 Trump and Biden voters see America as less a representative democracy and more a system that is run by and rigged for the benefit of the wealthy.
— Overall, more than two-thirds support — and one-third strongly — emboldening and empowering strong leaders and taking the law into their own hands when it comes to dealing with people or groups they view as dangerous.
End of the U.S.? A majority of both parties agreed that if society wants, it is the duty of every citizen to help eliminate the “evil that poinsons our country from within”, arguably referring to the other party.
- The Federal Reserve Cartel – Eight Families own the USA #BIS, IMF, World Bank
- TV interview with Reginald Davis: USA – same fate as the Roman Empire?
- Most Popular President In US History Inaugurated In Secret Behind Giant Wall Guarded By Thousands Of Soldiers
- Politicized USA riots follow pattern of Arab Spring – Color Revolution coup d’etat #CIA #GeneSharp
80% among Democrats and 84% among Republicans found that officials from the other party are “presenting a clear and present danger to American democracy.”
As far as ‘values’ are concerned, almost 90% of Trump voters believe that the Democratic Party wants to “eliminate the influence of traditional values in American life and culture,” while 78% of Biden voters feel the same – substituting “progressive” for “traditional.”
- 1 Club Klaren Worte, Public-Private Partnership (PDF)
- 2 Philanthropy News Digest April 3, 2009
- 3, 4, 6 MintPress News November 15, 2021
- 5 Columbia Journalism Review August 21, 2020
- 7, 11 Humans Are Free May 5, 2021
- 8, 9 The Puppet Masters Portfolios July 31, 2021
- 10 The Conversation May 10, 2017
- 13 Fintel Edmond De Rothschild
- 14 SGT Report May 6, 2021
- 15 Lew Rockwell April 21, 2021
- 16 New York Post February 27, 2021
- 17 Technology Review February 15, 2021
- 18, 20 The Defender February 4, 2021
- 19 Third World Network, Philanthrocapitalism: The Gates Foundation’s African Programs Are Not Charity