After its harsh denunciations of countries that established open ties with Israel failed to yield results, the PA is now keeping quiet on Morocco’s decision to normalize.
In a sign of how much things have changed in just the past four months, Thursday’s announcement that Morocco had decided to restore bilateral ties with Israel failed to elicit even a peep from the Palestinian Authority, writes Times of Israel. (Feature photo: Benjamin Netanyahu and Mossad head, Yossi Cohen, 2017. GPO)
Five days after Rabat and Jerusalem officially announced the opening of ties, the Palestinian Authority has yet to officially comment on the agreement. Most senior officials in the ruling Fatah movement, including those who have previously denounced normalization in the harshest terms, have yet to publicly utter a word.
- The irrational Western hatred of Religion. Hanne Nabintu Herland.
- Christianity was Central in Creating Western Civilizat
- World Holocaust Forum. Holocaust was Jewish and Universal Tragedy.
- Big Brother and Totalitarian Control. Hannah Arendt.
- Edmund Burke, conservative disdain for Revolutions.