Herland Report: We are celebrating Sunday as the traditional day in Western culture when time is to be spent reflecting on human fellowship, love and the meaning of life.
How can we fulfill our dreams, be an inspiration to others, serve humanity, be a source of love and encouragement to others?
Love thy God and love thy Neighbor. Do unto others what you wished they did to you.
The Hollywood actor is famous for his speeches to college and university graduates about how to succeed in life. Denzel Washington philosophy of life is simple and echoes the message of the founder of Christianity and is well worth listening to – on a Sunday.
- The New Left’ desire to silence the Majority – Nabintu, WND.
- Edmund Burke: Conservative Disdain for Revolution – Hanne Herland, WND.
- Friederich Hayek and the West returning to Feudalism. WND.
- Jesus is King Kanye West is a Full Frontal Attack on Godlessness, Liberal Tyranny.
- The defense of Christianity vs Anti-Christian West #KanyeWest #Russia.
Millions watch Herland Report TV. Subscribe:
Denzel Washington philosophy of life grew out of his own life experience, the actor states. He is one of the most well respected actors in Hollywood with a remarkable successful career.
Yet, Washington often points out in his speeches that one of the most important qualities to have, is never to give up. A few of his quotes below:
“Keep working, keep striving, fall seven times and get up eight. Without commitment you will never start and without consistency you will never finish.”
- The Culture War How the West lost its Greatness, by bestselling author Hanne Nabintu.
- Atheists are a small minority in the ocean of believers in God. Hanne Herland.
- Paul C. Roberts on The Culture War: Fascinating explanation of the organized destruction of the West.
- Interview with Milo Yiannopoulos: America lost its freedom.
“Dreams without goals remain dreams, and ultimately fuel disappointment. Dreams without goals are just dreams. Goals cannot be achieved without discipline and consistency. Between goals and achievement are discipline and consistency.”
“Success? I don’t know what that word means. I’m happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody’s eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That’s a good day for me.”
“Don’t aspire to make a living, aspire to make a difference.”
“I have been blessed to make hundreds of millions of dollars in my life. I cannot take it with me. So, it is not about what you have, but what you do with it. Use it, share it, that is what counts.”
“At the end of the day, it’s not about what you have or even what you’ve accomplished. It’s about what you’ve done with those accomplishments. It’s about who you’ve lifted up, who you’ve made better. It’s about what you’ve given back.”